Terrific water views are de rigueur
Real Estate Company
When you reach the point in life when only the best and the finest will do, these homes are examples of the exquisite lifestyle offered only in Newport Beach.
1) 12 Bay Island–This 5,200+ sq. ft. seaside sanctuary captures 270-degree views of the harbor. Situated on the tip of Bay Island, the private dock can accommodate up to a 90-foot yacht. Tim Smith/Coldwell Banker
2) 5 Ridgeline Drive-An iconic estate with sweeping ocean, harbor, Catalina, and Palos Verdes views. This completely remodeled and expanded home has an elevator servicing all three levels. Jocelyn Bratter/Greg Lombardi/Gigi Thomas/Compass Real Estate
3) 2900 Ocean Boulevard is one of the most significant and important estates in Corona del Mar. This 8 bedroom, 11 bathroom oceanfront estate boasts 280 degree views of the Pacific Ocean. Adrienne Brandes/Surterre Properties
4) 1933 Bayside Drive is the best kept secret in Corona del Mar. This beautiful custom home is situated on a secluded bayfront beach overlooking Newport Harbor. Sara or Brad Hinman/Compass Real Estate
5) 26 Harbor Island defines waterfront living on Newport Harbor and can accommodate up to a 120-foot yacht. This location is one of the most secure and desirable in all coastal Orange County. Robert Taylor/Surterre Properties